Sunday, 30 April 2017

April Favourites

Usually I'm one to say the month has flew by but this month seems to have gone quite slow but it was actually really nice as I began to appreciate the smaller moments instead of letting life fly past but it also led to me loving quite a few things from makeup to random 'life' items.

The first thing I have been loving is the Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer which is amazing at concealing and highlighting under the eye. Although I know the brush applicator isn't everyone's favourite but I love how easy it makes application and the colour suits my skin tone perfectly. 

Secondly, another Rimmel product that if you have read my blog for a while you would know I'm an avid lover of the Kate Moss lipstick range but this one has sat in my draw for quite a while despite the beautiful nude tone. Its a creamy formula so is really comfortable on the lips and probably only needs reapplying once throughout the day. 

I have also been obsessed with Eylure Cheryl's First Date lashes, again these are something I had in my draw for quite a while until I looked through my collection as my friend wanted to know some more natural lashes and I realised why I loved these so much leading to repurchasing a few boxes just in case they get ruined or lost so they definitely deserve to be a favourite.

My final beauty favourite is the Lee Stafford Purple Shampoo which was recommended by my hairdresser when I dyed my hair blonde and so far it is doing a very good job keeping my blonde like its freshly done.

I don't often include a fashion favourite but I  have been living in dungaree's and specifically a pair from Newlook which are a skinny fit which I love compared to most which appear to always be 'mom' jeans which just do not suit me. I have been pairing it with a basic t-shirt underneath and it looks like I have put effort in every morning.

Onto random items; they of course revolve around chocolate as I really don't hide the fact I am incredibly unhealthy (even though I really don't promote it!) but you also probably won't believe that after 17 nearly 18 years alive I had never tried Nutella! I have been loving it with fruit and cannot stop eating it! Is there anyone else who just hasn't tried it or not until recently or am I just plain weird?! I have also been loving the slightly childish chocolate bar of Cadbury's Curly Wurly which I don't even know where my obsession came from but I there is now a constant stock of them in my house!

For tv programmes I have been getting into a few series in April however they have both sadly finished but available to watch on demand and they are Clique and Broadchurch. Clique is a mystery/drama about girls who go to university and everything in the Clique isn't quite as it appears. Whilst Broadchurch was the final series which breaks my hear as it is possibly my all time favourite programme ever and I recommend all 3 seasons.

What have you been loving this month?

♥︎

3 comments:

  1. That lipstick shade looks so pretty, I also love the Kate Moss line! Clique sounds right up my street x

    Beauty From Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great favorites! I recently just purchased a Curly Wurly from an international market, and it was super good! It tastes a lot like Milk Duds, so if you ever have the chance to try those I would recommend :)
    -Jenna <3
    Follow me back? The Chic Cupcake

    ReplyDelete