Sunday, 16 April 2017

Summer Primark Haul

Primark has some amazing bargain's at the moment so I decided to update my spring/ summer wardrobe with quite a big shop however everything is of course unbelievably cheap and as always I am seriously impressed with the designs and quality!
I was after a nice pair of shorts as I had none at all and knew if I didn't grab any quick all the good ones would be gone. The shorts were £4 and the fabric is lovely and floaty whilst the detail on the pockets and the hem makes them look so pretty.
I also went for a few basic items including two t-shirts both costing around £4-5. The striped one is made from the softest material and looks fab with jeans or dungarees. The second one is more of a grpahic tee which I don't usually go for but I loved the colour especially half tucked into black skinny jeans. I also decided to try out Pirmark's jeans as I have started to hear a lot about them and I completely agree the fit is amazing! I have also been obsessed with sweaters and the colour of this one is gorgeous and super soft for only £5! I definitely recommend picking one of these up in your next Primark splurge as there were loads of colours.

As I'm getting my wardrobe ready for the summer I picked up two playsuits as they are my go to when the sun comes out! The first one is more of a day-to- day on the beach sort of look with a lovely aztec print and halterneck style which is possibly my favourite neckline. Whilst last but not least my favourite item I have picked up for a very long time is this floral one which has floaty half sleeves  and more of a v-neck which could easily be dressed up or down.

I definitely recommend popping into Primark as they have some amazing pieces!

♥︎

6 comments:

  1. Love the shorts- I have the floral playsuit it's so nice! Xx

    louiselovesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post, you look great xxx
    www.basicallyalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Primark have got some lovely bits in at the moment and I love everything you got! Especially the playsuits! X

    Kate// itskaterose.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those little floral shorts they are super cute. I haven't been to Primark in ages but plan to on Wednesday next week, can't wait to stock up on some cute bits.

    Alice | alicemaysnell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have so many amazing things, I could of picked up way more!

      Delete